Some screen shots of the Gui design capabilities of the framework.
Here you can see exactly the same windows and Background you see in the demo at:
Editing the ClientDocument
Editing the ToolBar in ClientDocument with a Menu.
Designing one of the windows you can see in the demo, note that i used a DataSet just to show we can even do that :)
Another Window that shows in the demo, here with a TabView and a ListView.
Friday, February 23, 2007
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Monday, February 12, 2007
- Multi-platform (mono compatibility is a must for this)
- State management.
- Event driven development.
- Common browsers support (IE, FF, Safari, Opera, etc.).
- Wide widget set (windows, buttons, combos, etc.) based on QooxDoo.
- WebServices access.
- Data Access and possibly Databinding.
I'm doing tests with the very first implementation, i gonna say here how development goes.